Dry compressed air can save you money!....
BOGE-Membrane Dryer, DM...V Series
Membrane Dryers are used to reduce the pressure dewpoint.
Preferably to be installed between compressor and compressed air receiver.
Pressure dewpoint reduced (Δt) between 20°C and 55°C
- a multitude of applications are suitable for the Membrane Dryer
Pre-filter with condensate drain supplied standard
- technically oil-free compressed air
No moving parts, no motors
- electrical energy savings
- significant contribution to protecting the ozone layer and the environment
Water separation by means of pre-filtration
- dependable operation of membrane dryer
- easy to install, small space required
- minimum installation costs
BOGE MEMBRANE DRYER DM..V SERIES . . .
125 - 2730 l/min
4 - 96 cfm
Max. operating pressure:
7 - 15 bar
100 - 220 psig